Applications to APAP 2014 are open now through September 15, 2013, don't miss your chance to be presented. Apply online today.
Seven Reasons to Apply to APAP at Peridance
- Get seen. Agents, producers, presenters will be attending. Show your choreography/company, and get noticed!
- Get connected. The conference brings together over 3,500 arts presenters and professionals from around the world.
- Get presented. Captivate audiences in our state-of-the-art facility, the Salvatore Capezio Theater in the heart of New York City.
- Get access. Gain admission to receptions for artists and presenters, and take advantage of the opportunity to attend APAP|NYC, an exclusive, members-only conference, at a discounted price.
- Get publicity. APAP at Peridance participating companies receive the following marketing support: Association of Performing Arts Presenters showcase listings and e-newsletter advertisements, press releases, promotional videos, online exposure and printed materials. Choreographer/company press materials are displayed in the theater lobby for the duration of the program.
- Get booked. Through their participation in Peridance's APAP Showcases, artists have booked The Joyce Theater, Joyce SoHo, Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival, Dance Salad, teaching engagements and commissions with prestigious companies.
- Get perks. Reserve VIP seating at your performance, and receive a 20% discount on Peridance merchandise throughout APAP weekend.